ANGLO IN QUEBEC

Friday, March 18, 2005

WHY BOTHER?

OK. Pet peeve time.
Why do people bother to answer the phone when they don't have time to talk?
If you're that busy, focus on whatever it is you're doing and let the phone go to your voice mail so that you don't have to be rude to the caller, and can give them the appropriate attention when you call them back.
AND
I hate call waiting.
If I called you first, then whoever is trying to call you second is too late. You should NOT pick up the other call (unless of course you know it's an emergency, or, maybe you could if I'm not a long distance call and the other caller is. Because if you didn't pick up, then you'd end up having to call them back and pay for the call. So in that instance, you can kick me off. I'd do the same). But generally, call waiting sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home