You can't screw up nachos
Went out for lunch today with a new "friend" from work and our mutual acquaintance. It was this quaint little french bistro, so I figured the salade de biftek avec lime et cilantro would be an elegant choice.
Why do I even bother trying out new foods?
My friend had the nachos and they looked pretty darn good. Her description for the slop that arrived on my plate was "questionable at best".
When in doubt, order nachos. There's nothing too foreign about cheese and tortilla crisps.
Why do I even bother trying out new foods?
My friend had the nachos and they looked pretty darn good. Her description for the slop that arrived on my plate was "questionable at best".
When in doubt, order nachos. There's nothing too foreign about cheese and tortilla crisps.

1 Comments:
One word, two syllables: McDonald's.
By
The Other Person, at 8:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home