Timmy Ho's
I love Tim Horton's coffee. I just love the feeling of a large double/double in my hand as I walk into my office (which is actually an ugly cubicle in a "renovated" garage - seriously! My building used to be a service station! How elegant, huh?)
And spring is finally in the air which certainly makes even the most cantankerous of people a bit more approachable and smiley. I think if there was a way to banish winter for the sanity of the world, that would be a goooood thing.
I tried to watch Fahrenheit 911 last night. While I find it absolutely unbelieveable that Bush is still the president of the great US of A, and although I was totally intrigued by what Michael Moore had to say, the images of the war and of the WT centres was sickening. I turned it off... couldn't watch it all.
Easter egg hunt and a drinking fest at the bowling alley for this weekend - the new family traditions!
And spring is finally in the air which certainly makes even the most cantankerous of people a bit more approachable and smiley. I think if there was a way to banish winter for the sanity of the world, that would be a goooood thing.
I tried to watch Fahrenheit 911 last night. While I find it absolutely unbelieveable that Bush is still the president of the great US of A, and although I was totally intrigued by what Michael Moore had to say, the images of the war and of the WT centres was sickening. I turned it off... couldn't watch it all.
Easter egg hunt and a drinking fest at the bowling alley for this weekend - the new family traditions!

1 Comments:
I love TH's coffee too... can't get it here though. You should send me a tin. I get my coffee from Gevalia. It's good stuff.
As for this weekend, don't forget to go to church on Friday, Saturday at midnight, and Sunday. And maybe even Monday.
By
BigMac, at 12:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home