My family's influences
So. I love Coke. That comes from my dad. After church on Sunday, we used to stop at Chisholm's Confectionery and he'd check his lottery tickets and buy a coke. Coke is it, baby.
And I love KISS. Not the radio station. Not the act of kissing (although I do kinda like kissing). But KISS the band. Best band of all time! And that comes from my brother. Remember that time, in your underwear with your trumpet....ew..... that sounds a little incestuous, but it's nothing like that...trust me.
Check out this new Coffeehouse in Myrtle Beach. And imagine wearing KISS perfume!?!! That's the groups next venture. A little off the wall if you ask me, but hey - who wouldn't wanna smell like Gene or Paul?! Those guys are such entrepreneurs!
I say 'bye bye' a lot. That comes from my mom. She'll call, leave a message, and say "Well, bye bye".
And I caught myself doing something else my dad used to do. When I walk by the bathrooms here at work and if the lights are on, I take the time to turn them off. That's my dad.
Thanks family!
And I love KISS. Not the radio station. Not the act of kissing (although I do kinda like kissing). But KISS the band. Best band of all time! And that comes from my brother. Remember that time, in your underwear with your trumpet....ew..... that sounds a little incestuous, but it's nothing like that...trust me.
Check out this new Coffeehouse in Myrtle Beach. And imagine wearing KISS perfume!?!! That's the groups next venture. A little off the wall if you ask me, but hey - who wouldn't wanna smell like Gene or Paul?! Those guys are such entrepreneurs!
I say 'bye bye' a lot. That comes from my mom. She'll call, leave a message, and say "Well, bye bye".
And I caught myself doing something else my dad used to do. When I walk by the bathrooms here at work and if the lights are on, I take the time to turn them off. That's my dad.
Thanks family!

2 Comments:
I like my pepperoni perfectly placed on the top of my pizza. If pepperoni pieces overlap, the pizza is wrong. I don't know if I get that from smashli or not, but she's the same.
By
BigMac, at 9:27 PM
Avoid making homemade pizza with them together! ;)
By
Heidi MacInnis, at 8:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home