Wacky Weather = Migraines
I played tennis on Sunday (my favorite sport to play) for three hours, outside, under very sunny summer-like skies, but very cold temperatures. So I kind of didn't think about putting on sunscreen as I put on layer after layer of clothing, and am therefore pink and obviously burnt today.
And, as I sit here and look out the window, I see the snowflakes just teaming down out of the grey, winter-like skies. We may get up to 20cms of snow today/tonight.
No wonder I've got a migraine the size of the ego of Richard Hatch.
And, as I sit here and look out the window, I see the snowflakes just teaming down out of the grey, winter-like skies. We may get up to 20cms of snow today/tonight.
No wonder I've got a migraine the size of the ego of Richard Hatch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home